Energise Platinum Programme
8-12 Week Platinum Energise Programme
This flexible programme is for you if you thrive on intensive and comprehensive support and accountability to help transform your eating and lifestyle behaviour. This programme includes a comprehensive adrenal or thyroid test, depending on your needs.
- Initial Video Consultation with comprehensive Health & Lifestyle Assessment and Food Diary Review
- 6 Follow-up Video Consultations
- Personalised nutrition, lifestyle and supplement plan (the latter where appropriate)
- 10% lifetime discount code for supplements (if relevant)
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable
- Recommendations for private or GP clinical tests, and interpretation where appropriate
- Telephone and email support between consultations for simple queries
- Information handouts
- Practical menu ideas
- Support to help you make small step-by-step changes that fit into your lifestyle and become part of your daily habits.
- Information alone, without the support to put it into daily practise isn’t helpful for you!
- Support to help you reduce reliance on your willpower and self-discipline (as we all know, hard to maintain long-term!)
- Help to overcome barriers and root issues that keep you stuck in repeating patterns and unhealthy lifestyle habits- like negative thinking, mindless eating, and emotional eating.
- Adrenal Stress Test OR Thyroid Screening Test:
- Both are invaluable tools for uncovering biochemical imbalances underlying lack of energy and more accurately guiding your re-energising programme.
- Adrenal Test– based on saliva samples collected in the convenience of your home and provides 9 key readings of stress hormones cortisol and DHEA. Imbalances in these hormones can HUGELY negatively impact not only energy levels, but also emotions such as anxiety, as well as depression, allergies, insomnia, headaches, recurrent infections and menstruation.
- Thyroid Screening Test-blood test which measures 7 markers of thyroid functioning to see how well thyroid hormones are being produced, converted into active forms and whether there are any thyroid antibodies. Thyroid imbalances can significantly negatively impact on energy levels and mood, as well as lead to constipation, fluid retention, weight gain, poor memory/concentration, muscle & joint pain and low sex drive.
Payment plans available.
Mobile: 07812163324 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org