This is super easy to make and totally delicious.
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (deseeded if you don’t like it very hot)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 smoked mackerel fillets, skin removed and broken into large flakes.
- 1 courgette, cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed.
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small packet fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 50g feta, broken into large pieces.
- Black pepper to taste
- Toss everything together in a salad bowl, taste and adjust for seasoning, then serve.
Courtesy of Good Food Magazine